Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Today's Evidence That St. Louis is Racist

While perusing the articles on stltoday.com I decide to look at the comments on a story about five men that had been charged with the theft of property for the Hazlewood School District. I didn't have to go far to find evidence of racism.

If you click on the link above you can follow a lovely discussion between myself and a bunch of judgemental racists.

I'm sure that if I visit the anonymous comment pages of any major publication that I would uncover evidence of lunacy, but I think that the problem in St. Louis is deeper than that. St. Louis is a racist town.

If you ask almost any white person about the May Day Parade or Annie Malone they would have no idea what you are talking about. The infamous high school question is merely a ploy to place a person in the proper socio-economic or racial class. Almost any St. Louisan can point to a road that is the dividing line between black and white parts of town.

This town is racist.

No comments: